Come and visit us in the Midlands Pavilion, location: C16.B at MIPIM 2017
Industrial Sites in Nottinghamshire
With a strong manufacturing base of over 3,000 companies and a great transport network to meet the logistical requirements of any business, Nottinghamshire offers some excellent opportunities for industrial and warehousing sites.
Nottinghamshire has both the M1 and A1 running through it, a fantastic rail network and also has two airports on the doorstep - one of which is East Midlands Airport, the largest pure freight airport in the country.
Click on the links below to see a selection of suitable development sites across Nottinghamshire.
Available Industrial sites in Nottinghamshire:
Castlewood | 1422-21670m2 units for B1, B2 & B8 usage
Nottingham Enterprise Zone aims to build on Nottingham's world renowned heritage of discovery and innovation and create a business environment for success and growth.
It offers investors:
- Reduced Business Rates for eligible projects of up to £275,000 over 5 years -
- Simplified Planning process to ensure your project is delivered quickly -
- Superfast Broadband connectivity keeping your business ahead of the game -
- A wide range of business premises options from existing units to development sites -
- Free, confidential support from the Invest in Nottingham team to help you through the process of locating on Nottingham Enterprise Zone -
Nottinghamshire offers a range of opportunities for the development of office space.
Within the City Council, there is a strong desire to increase the stock of available Grade A offices even further, to meet the recent demand for space and the cluster of sites at the 'Southern Gateway' of the City Centre has been earmarked to fulfil this requirement.
Click on the links below to see a selection of suitable development sites across Nottinghamshire:
Angel Row | 0.22 ha for Grade A office & mixed usage